Help! Urgent SSL problem with ASP.NET

Guest

I have implemented a new ASP.NET web site and configured SSL on my proxy
server (i.e. not the web server).

When I navigate from page to page I get the "You are about to leave a secure
internet connection" warning message on every page\postback. I'm 100%
certain that all content is being delivered over https, i.e. all images etc
in different directories are definately https.

If I install the digital cert on the web server and access the site
bypassing the proxy everything is fine.

Does anybody know if this configuration (i.e. dig cert on a proxy) is ok
with asp.net? Because traffic between the proxy and the web server is
regular http it sounds like asp.net does "something different" when SSL is
enabled on the web server.

The problem sounds alot like
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;327418 except that
I'm experiencing the same symptoms on all postbacks and navigation etc.

Many thanks.