Help w/Range code

dave

Hello Everyone

I need help coding distrubition of a range. I am not sure how to
mathematically code the distribution part. Example: say you have a
price range of a $100, I would like to print out this range at a
specific dollar value that I choose, say at an amount of $10.00
each(per unit) or whatever dollar amount I choose until the $100 is
gone and also any left over portion. Any suggestions on how to solve
this. I am not sure if I should use a loop and how mathematically to
approach this , I would greatly appreciate the help.

Gianni Mariani

dave said:
Hello Everyone

I need help coding distrubition of a range. I am not sure how to
mathematically code the distribution part. Example: say you have a
price range of a $100, I would like to print out this range at a
specific dollar value that I choose, say at an amount of $10.00
each(per unit) or whatever dollar amount I choose until the $100 is
gone and also any left over portion. Any suggestions on how to solve
this. I am not sure if I should use a loop and how mathematically to
approach this , I would greatly appreciate the help.

There are about 4 different models that may be inchangeable in different
ranges. You need to be far more specific.

This also seems to have very little to do with C++.