Help with existing scipt

C Elson

I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm trying to use a script called Animated Window Opener II
(http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/animatedwin2.htm) from
Dynamic Drive (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/) but what I want it to do
is something a little different.

I'm trying to use this script (Animated Window Opener II) with
wallpapers that will pop up (expand) into a new window. On the page
there's wallpapers that are 1024x768 and 800x600

How can I go about having the windows pop up to both these sizes? Will
I have to have 2 javascript actions or can I incorporate them into one
code?

For example:
Wallpaper 1
1024 x 768 (would be a text link)
800 x 600 (would be a text link)

Both those links I'd like to open with different sizes

Or is there any other similar javascript script out there that will
act like Animated Window Opener II and do what I'd like done?

Thanks for everyone's help

Randy Webb

C said:
For example:
Wallpaper 1
1024 x 768 (would be a text link)
800 x 600 (would be a text link)

Both those links I'd like to open with different sizes

function expandingWindow(website) {
var
windowprops='width=100,height=100,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes'

Change those two lines to something like this:

function expandingWindow(website,winWidth,winHeight) {
var windowprops='width=' + winWidth +
',height=' + winHeight + ',scrollbars=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes'

And then change this line:

<input type="button" value="Freewarejava"
onClick="expandingWindow('http://www.freewarejava.com')">

To something like this:

<input type="button" value="Image 1024x768"
onClick="expandingWindow('URL to Image',1024,768)">

<input type="button" value="Image 800x600"
onClick="expandingWindow('URL to Image',800,600)">