Help with HTML

Leif K-Brooks

Flux said:
I'm starting a website, but I don't know a lot of HTML. Can someone help me?

Help you how? Teach you HTML, give you a tutorial link, make a site for
you, what?

Robert Frost-Bridges

Fredo said:
me?

I always found this one to be a good reference to start HTML:

http://www.htmlgoodies.com

I'm not so sure, just glancing at the source for their opening page,
they seem to have a title element before the doctype and are closing a
head element they don't seem to have opened. I suppose it doesn't mean
the site is of no use but I don't think it augures well.

Mark Hubble

I'd suggest you get a book on HTML. "QUE" do good ones. Try a discount
bookstore. I picked one up for a fiver.You could also use www.google.com
(or any search engine) and look for "HTML help hints tips how to" or
"Website generators" etc.

Lots of sites have website generators that you could use to get you started.
I think I first started at LYCOS. Just checked there and they do have a
"build a website" section.

Bravenet and webmonkey were also useful.

Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.

I'm starting a website, but I don't know a lot of HTML. Can someone help me?

I have just started creating webpages and I am relying on Microsoft's
FrontPage 98 which I got on Ebay for less than $20. It has a
what-you-see-is-what-you-get editor which makes it relatively painless
to create webpages. See the URL http://members.cox.net/sbk11 and the
website in my sig to see what I've done with FrontPage 98.

Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
Lubbock, Texas
kinserlow at hotmail dot com
website: www.members.cox.net/rkinserlow