    www.gopython.com.br

    I'm FREE... Are you?
    (PYTHON powered)
    Adriano Monteiro, Apr 9, 2005

  2. On 2005-04-09, Adriano Monteiro <> wrote:

    > I need to talk to my modem through a terminal, so I can send
    > commands and get the answers.

    Through a terminal? Just type on the keyboard and look at the
    display.

    > Does anybody here know what can I do?

    Not unless you can clearly describe the problem. Do you mean
    you want to talk to a modem through a serial port? If so, then
    pyserial is probably what you should try.

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! ... If I had heart
    at failure right now,
    Grant Edwards, Apr 9, 2005