Help with parsing and matching a character

Fernando Armenta

Hello,

I need some help matching a file to a path. This is my code:

# I open an expect script to log into a linux system and get the
version (6.5)

MGMTP_IP = x.x.x.x

p = os.popen('./remcmd.exp ' + MGMT_IP + ' ver ' + ' | grep Management >
' + ' build ')

# I create a file call build with the version information

I want to match the build information to an specific path /home/build90
or /home/build91

How can I do that in Python? Thanks for your help.

-F

wes weston

Fernando,
A look at some strings in p would help; but.

for line in p:
if line.find("/home/build90") > -1:
doyourthing()

or I think this works: