help with perl2python regular expressions

Lance Hoffmeyer

Hey all,

I am trying to convert some old perl scripts I have to python.
Here is a snippit of the regex I used in perl. I am trying to
figure out the equivalent code in python. Can someone help?

my $file =$Word->ActiveDocument->Content->Text;
$file =~ /TABLE\s+1.*?JCP.*?MEAN.*?(?:(\d{1,3}\.\d\d)\s+){1}/s;
my $P05A008 = $1;

Lance