    selected...any ideas on how to do this

    thanks in advance
    Ramakant
    Ramakant, May 13, 2005

  2. Ramakant

    So Guest

    Can u post some of your code where you want to prevent the postback.

    "Ramakant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > hi,
    > I need to create a Calendar control that does not do postback when a date

    is

    So, May 13, 2005

  3. Ramakant

    Guest

    So wrote:
    > Can u post some of your code where you want to prevent the postback.
    >
    > "Ramakant" <> schrieb im

    Newsbeitrag
    > > hi,
    > > I need to create a Calendar control that does not do postback when

    a date
    > is
    > > selected...any ideas on how to do this
    > >
    > > thanks in advance
    > > Ramakant

    I have one, but I think it's IE only. If you want it, I can post the
    code.

    Lisa
    , May 13, 2005
  4. Ramakant

    Ramakant Guest

    thanks all...but i was looking for some sort of a solution that does not
    require hand coding javascript...apparently its not possible without
    javascript..so thanks again

    Ramakant, May 19, 2005