Help with Tracing

Andrew

I am trying to get a Text File Trace Listener working for one our sites and
have been unsuccessful. I am able to get the Trace Listener working on my
local machine but can't seem to get it working on the dev server so I was
hoping someone might point out something I am missing.

I have the following in my web.config file.

<system.diagnostics>
<switches>
<add name="TraceSyncSend" value="1" />
</switches>
<trace autoflush="true" indentsize="4">
<listeners>
<add name="TransactionPosterListener"
type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener"
initializeData="D:\Apps\TransactionPoster\TP_SyncSend.log" />
</listeners>
</trace>
</system.diagnostics>

The ASPNET account has Full Control over the directory. The TraceSyncSend
switch is the switch that we look for in the code to determine whether or
not to Write out a Trace Line. In the web.config trace is enabled and trace
is set to true on the page. If I delete the file, the file gets created,
but nothing is getting written to the trace file.

Is there something that I am missing or something that I can check to see
why nothing is getting written to the File. Like I said I have the same
setting on my local machine and it works (of course), but does not work on
the development web server.

Thanks,
Andrew