Hey man, can you spare an open souce host?

Trans

Any recommendations of open source hosts for a NON-RUBY project?

(My prototype is written in Ruby, but the project will ultimately be C
and Assembly).

Thanks,
T.

David Andrew Thompson

There are the standard hosting providers like sourceforget.net, which
can provide you with a CVS repository. Otherwise, OpenSVN
(https://opensvn.csie.org/) provides both a TRAC project management
interface and an SVN repository.

Dave