Hey, whats up? Trying to get better at C and the Win32 API

Joined
Feb 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So I created an account here to hopefully get some useful feedback on my code. I am currently trying to get through the two books "The C Programming Language" (K&R) and "Programming Windows 5th Edition" (Petzold).

I hope you all are having a great time. You'll probably find me in the C, C++ and C# Section.

Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
12
Hello! Welcome to the community. It's great to hear that you're working through some programming books and seeking feedback on your code. The C, C++, and C# sections are all great places to get help and advice from experienced developers.

When you're ready to share your code, be sure to include a clear description of what it does, any specific questions or concerns you have, and any error messages you are encountering. Providing context like this can help others provide more targeted and useful feedback.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have about programming or software development in general. Our community is here to help!