"hhctrl.ocx file in in-use"

Sush

Hi,
I have a wtriiten a program in VB 6.0, and I have HTML files included
for Help. I have declared

Private Declare Function HtmlHelp Lib "hhctrl.ocx" Alias "HtmlHelpA" _
(ByVal hWndCaller As Long, _
ByVal pszFile As String, _
ByVal uCommand As Long, _
dwData As Any) As Long

In sub Command1_Click(), I'm calling the help file.

HtmlHelp hwnd, "HHDemo.chm", HH_DISPLAY_TOPIC, ByVal "Menu.htm"

I'm creating an installation package for this application.

But on installing the application, I always get the following error

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\hhctrl.ocx

The destination file in in-use. Please ensure that all other
applications are closed"

with Abort, Retry and Ignore Options.
I'm getting this error even when all applications are closed.

Any help will be of great use
Thank you

mlimber

Sush said:
[...]

This is not a C++ language question. Please post in a group that is
appropriate for your platform. See this FAQ for what is on-topic here
and for some other places you could post:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Cheers! --M