Hi Everyone!

Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone, My names Vincent.. I'm new to coding and currently learning Java with help from codeAcademy. My plan is to take these courses for a couple of months and get the general basics of a few languages then apply to a bootcamp to advance any skills I have learned to eventually get into the industry and land a job in tech.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I was told I should find a mentor and join a few forums in case I need help and would love to collaborate with some other developers to learn more.

Thanks so much!
Hope to talk soon.

Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am Rami and am studying dentistry in my final year. I am planning to do my final year project on an App, which I designed it with Adobe Flash CS4. I have but a very big problem, that I can't export it to .html to make it visible to everyone. Please could you help me with it? I really need your support, because I am very very confused with this topic. Kind regards Rami

Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Ill be honest Rami I am just starting so I don't know much about the topic....try looking it up and finding a tutorial how to do this.