    node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
    understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
    help me for a name(string)

    sharan, Oct 30, 2007

  2. sharan

    user923005 Guest

    On Oct 30, 11:21 am, sharan <> wrote:
    > Hello Friends I have a problem in Data Structure (In C) i want to
    > emplement a General tree having three child nodes of each parent
    > node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
    > understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
    > help me for a name(string)

    Try looking up 'digital search tree', 'trie', 'Patricia tree', and
    'suffix tree.'

    Your question is not a C question, but an algorithms question.

    There is no algorithms group, so the closest thing is

    Follow-ups set.

    user923005, Oct 30, 2007

  3. sharan

    SM Ryan Guest

    sharan <> wrote:
    # Hello Friends I have a problem in Data Structure (In C) i want to
    # emplement a General tree having three child nodes of each parent
    # node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
    # understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
    # help me for a name(string)

    Are you asking how to do a data structure, or how to make
    an existing data structure polymorphic?

    --
    SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
    We found a loophole; they can't keep us out anymore.

    SM Ryan, Oct 31, 2007