Hibernate Question

Ian Semmel

I don't know if this is the correct ng for this but ..

How do you programatically set the password for a hibernate connection ?

I have tried something like

configuration = new Configuration ();
configuration.configure ( configFile );
Properties p = configuration.getProperties ();
p.setProperty ( "connection.username", "user" );
p.setProperty ( "connection.password", "password" );
configuration.setProperties ( p );
sessionFactory = configuration.buildSessionFactory ();

This seems to have no effect and it uses the password in the config file.

If I delete the user and password fields from the config file the connection cannot be made.

Ian Semmel

GG said:
Ian Semmel pisze:

mayby: hibernate.connection.pasword

yes, that's it.
In the xml file it is "connection.password" but in the properties, you use "hibernate.connection.password".

Thanks