Hibernate set to map

Cacho

Hi

I've last Hibernate tools Eclipse plugin and used it to reverse
engineering a MySQL DB.

Everything went well except that it generates sets like this:

<set name="nreferences" inverse="true">
<key>
<column name="notification_id" not-null="true">
<comment></comment>
</column>
</key>
<one-to-many
class="com.bs.proteo.notifications.bl.beans.Nreference" />
</set>

My application is an Axis 1.3 web service and it transforms sets to
array of objects so I prefere to use java.util.map.

How could I force Hibernate Tools to generate maps instead sets or how
could I transform the above set to map ?

Thanks in advance