    How do I declare a htmlInputHidden field manually in code-behind file ?

    TIA

    --

    Guest, Jun 11, 2005

    Brock Allen Guest

    You can always use Page.RegisterHiddenField from code to add a hidden dynamically.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Jun 12, 2005

    Guest Guest

    If I wanted to use a server control, which one should I use in an *.aspx
    file, then how do I define a reference to it in my code-behind file?
    TIA

    Guest, Jun 12, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks. I just get it working!

    Guest, Jun 12, 2005

    Mythran Guest

    <dl> wrote in message news:%...
    > Thanks. I just get it working!
    >
    > "Brock Allen" <> wrote in message
    >> You can always use Page.RegisterHiddenField from code to add a hidden

    > dynamically.
    >>
    >> -Brock
    >> DevelopMentor
    >> http://staff.develop.com/ballen
    >>

    >> > Hi
    >> > Should we use hiddenfield control ie. <asp:hiddenfield ... /> or the
    >> > htmlInputHidden <input id=... input="hidden" .../>?
    >> > if we were going to use htmlInputHidden
    >> > How do I declare a htmlInputHidden field manually in code-behind file
    >> > ?
    >> > TIA

    If you don't need a hidden field for client-side script, I would recommend
    using the ViewState to store data.

    Mythran

    Mythran, Jun 13, 2005