    check with an alert...).

    Do you see why ?

    Philippe
    PhilTheGap, May 29, 2008

  2. There is no "visible" property in HTML. It's called display and you need to
    set it to none.

    Wrap your ActiveX in DIV tag

    then see if ActiveX still going to be visible

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, May 29, 2008

  3. Thanks for George's input.

    Hi Philippe,

    I agree with George that to hide a certain html element on html page, a
    good approach is using the <div> with css style set to "display=none", then
    any elements in the div will also be hidden. You can try it to for activex
    object also.

    #display Description:
    http://webdesign.about.com/od/styleproperties/p/blspdisplay.htm

    #Show/Hide a Div Content Layer
    http://www.willmaster.com/blog/css/show-hide-floating-div.php

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    --------------------

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], May 30, 2008
  4. PhilTheGap

    PhilTheGap Guest

    Hi Steven and George,
    "Steven Cheng [MSFT]" <> a écrit dans le message
    de news:...
    > Thanks for George's input.
    >
    > Hi Philippe,
    >
    > I agree with George that to hide a certain html element on html page, a
    > good approach is using the <div> with css style set to "display=none",
    > then
    > any elements in the div will also be hidden. You can try it to for activex
    > object also.

    It works... !

    Thank you
    PhilTheGap, May 30, 2008