Hide yourself on Facebook from Web Searches

Discussion in 'Java' started by Weasley, Dec 22, 2009.

  1. Weasley

    Weasley Guest

    Hello Guys,

    Over the past week, Facebook has been nudging its users -- first
    gently, then firmly -- to review and update their privacy settings.

    You may have procrastinated by hitting "skip for now," but Facebook
    eventually took away that button and forced you to update your
    settings before continuing to use the site.

    How to secure your profile on facebook from various searchers on Web,

    how facebook is trying to help us in making our account safer ?

    Go through the following content, I hope you will find it useful ..

    http://www.ezdia.com/Web_searches_for_your_account_on_Facebook/Content.do?id=1093

    Regards, Weasley

    Weasley, Dec 22, 2009