Hiding parameters in webservice ?

glenn h

Is´t possible to have a hidden paramter to a webservice-method.
For ex: I want t send username as the last parameter in a method, but I
don´t want this to be exposed .

result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");

Regards
/glenn

Arthur Nesterovsky

Hi,
Is´t possible to have a hidden paramter to a webservice-method.
For ex: I want t send username as the last parameter in a method, but I
don´t want this to be exposed .

result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");

No, it is impossible.

Hans Kesting

glenn h said:
Is´t possible to have a hidden paramter to a webservice-method.
For ex: I want t send username as the last parameter in a method, but I
don´t want this to be exposed .

result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");

Regards
/glenn

I've heard about sending data in the "soap header". It will not show as a
parameter.
Both ends need to know that data should be sent that way.

You will need to search for this as I don't have more info about it.

Hans Kesting

glenn h

Thanks, I check this out.
Regards