    result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");

    Regards
    /glenn

    glenn h, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Hi,

    > Is´t possible to have a hidden paramter to a webservice-method.
    > For ex: I want t send username as the last parameter in a method, but I
    > don´t want this to be exposed .
    >
    > result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");

    No, it is impossible.

    --
    ______________________________
    With best wishes, Arthur Nesterovsky

    Arthur Nesterovsky, Nov 12, 2003

  3. glenn h

    Hans Kesting Guest

    "glenn h" <glenn.hafstrom@invalid> wrote in message
    > Is´t possible to have a hidden paramter to a webservice-method.
    > For ex: I want t send username as the last parameter in a method, but I
    > don´t want this to be exposed .
    >
    > result = webservice.getInfo("123456","Username");
    >
    > Regards
    > /glenn

    I've heard about sending data in the "soap header". It will not show as a
    parameter.
    Both ends need to know that data should be sent that way.

    You will need to search for this as I don't have more info about it.

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Nov 12, 2003
  4. glenn h

    glenn h Guest