    Any help/suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Nabeel
    Sheikh Nabeel Moeen, Dec 14, 2004

  2. btw..i'm using the DataGrid on an ASP page.. and tried settign the tables
    columnmapping to MappingType.Hidden

    but that doesnt work either

    Sheikh Nabeel Moeen, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Autogenerated columns don't come to Columns collection. I don't think you
    can control their visibility.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Sheikh Nabeel Moeen

    Maddy Guest

    after DataBind() method is called u will get the columns colletion

    Maddy, Dec 17, 2004