Hidnig column in grid populated at runtime using DataSet

Sheikh Nabeel Moeen

Hello,

I cant seem to find a property or method to hide the ID colum in a
datagrid column which is populated using a DataSet at runtime (no columns
defined at design time).
Any help/suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nabeel

Sheikh Nabeel Moeen

btw..i'm using the DataGrid on an ASP page.. and tried settign the tables
columnmapping to MappingType.Hidden

but that doesnt work either

Eliyahu Goldin

Autogenerated columns don't come to Columns collection. I don't think you
can control their visibility.

Eliyahu