Horizontal position of the CrystalReportViewer Control

Christopher Campbell

I have an ASP.NET page that displays a CrystalReportViewer control. In
Mozilla, Netscape, and Opera, my report displays correctly. The left edge
of the report is at the left margin of the browser window. In IE however,
the report is shifted to the right a couple hundred pixels. If I move the
Control nearly off the page to the left, I can get it to display properly in
IE, but then in the other browsers my report if off the screen to the left
and I can't scroll to it. I have tried both absolute and relative
positioning. I tried removing all style attributes. I tried putting the CR
Viewer in a table set at 100%. The results are pretty much the same all
around.

I've seen a number of posts referring to this issue but I haven't seen an
explanation or a solution.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Christopher Campbell
mailto:[email protected]

Leon Jollans

have a look at the PageToTreeRatio and DisplayGroupTree properties of the
Web Viewer.

hth
Leon