how can I access flash input text value in asp

vinodkus

dear sir/madam
I have flash file there are two input text named user_name and
password just i have to access these value of this text box in
another asp page

suppose an asp page index.asp and another check.asp
asp page is made up of flash
in flash there are two input type user_name and password
I have to access this in check.asp
in flash I have written
on press event
getURL("check.asp","","post")
some times i have also tried
1. getURL("check.asp",0,"post")
2. getURL("check.asp","","post")
3. getURL("check.asp","","POST")
4. getURL("check.asp",0,"POST")

1. loadVariablesNum("check.asp",0,"post")
2. loadVariablesNum("check.asp","","post")
3. loadVariablesNum("check.asp","","POST")
4. loadVariablesNum("check.asp",0,"POST")

on check.asp
I have written
uid = request.form("user_name")
pwd = request.form("password")
response.write("USER ID" & uid)
response.write("PASSWORD " & pwd)
but it does not carry data to check.asp page
can u tell me why
thanks in advance