how can I access flash input text value in asp

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by vinodkus@gmail.com, Jan 7, 2008.

  1. Guest

    dear sir/madam
    I have flash file there are two input text named user_name and
    password just i have to access these value of this text box in
    another asp page

    suppose an asp page index.asp and another check.asp
    asp page is made up of flash
    in flash there are two input type user_name and password
    I have to access this in check.asp
    in flash I have written
    on press event
    getURL("check.asp","","post")
    some times i have also tried
    1. getURL("check.asp",0,"post")
    2. getURL("check.asp","","post")
    3. getURL("check.asp","","POST")
    4. getURL("check.asp",0,"POST")

    1. loadVariablesNum("check.asp",0,"post")
    2. loadVariablesNum("check.asp","","post")
    3. loadVariablesNum("check.asp","","POST")
    4. loadVariablesNum("check.asp",0,"POST")

    on check.asp
    I have written
    uid = request.form("user_name")
    pwd = request.form("password")
    response.write("USER ID" & uid)
    response.write("PASSWORD " & pwd)
    but it does not carry data to check.asp page
    can u tell me why
    thanks in advance

    , Jan 7, 2008