    It's not included in the default distribution.

    Thanks in advance.

    Tim Gjerlufsen
    tim Gjerlufsen, Mar 12, 2009

  2. tim Gjerlufsen

    smallpond Guest

    On Mar 12, 9:06 am, tim Gjerlufsen <> wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > How can I use Strawberry Perl 5.10.0.4 to connect to an Oracle database
    > using DBI module?
    >
    > It's not included in the default distribution.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Tim Gjerlufsen

    As you may know, DBI is the generic database interface. Adding the
    DBD::Oracle driver can be tricky on some systems. Google
    informs me that there is a page here discussing it:

    http://win32.perl.org/wiki/index.php?title=Install_DBD::Oracle_on_Strawberry_Perl

    and of course refer to the DBD::Oracle information on CPAN.
    smallpond, Mar 13, 2009