    need to know when users click on the Back button. After the
    event from the back button, I need to control server side
    variabels. How can I do that ?
    Niels Peter Heick, Apr 16, 2004

  2. You cant. The best you can really do is somehow mark on the server that the
    page has already been rendered, so anyone going back to it and trying to
    resubmit would trigger something server side.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Apr 16, 2004

  3. Niels Peter Heick

    Patrice Guest

    What problem do you have when the user uses the back button ? As you have
    little or no control on what "back" does, you'll have rather to solve the
    original problem...

    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 16, 2004