How can I create a Database!

Aljsocha Richter

Hi!
My question is how can I create a MDB Database on the ASP server. With the
FSO I have some Problems because the Browser tells me that the file with the
same name is on the server but there is no file.

So I hope you will help me!

Aljoscha

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

What exactly are you asking here? Can you rephrase your questions?
Typically, you'd create an MDB file in Access and then put it on your
server. What's the FSO question?

Ray at work

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Aljsocha said:
Hi!
My question is how can I create a MDB Database on the ASP server.
With the FSO I have some Problems because the Browser tells me that
the file with the same name is on the server but there is no file.

So I hope you will help me!
There is an article at www.aspfaq.com about how to do this. you should go
there and read it.

Bob Barrows