    conn.execute(strSQL)

    This will create two text columns. How can I create some YES/NO columns
    instead of TEXT columns?

    michaaal, Jul 5, 2004

  2. michaaal

    Ray at Guest

    What type of database?

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jul 5, 2004

  3. michaaal

    Ray at Guest

    Please do not multipost. This post was quite appropriate in the .db group,
    and there is no reason to also post it here. See here for more info:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/etiquette.asp?id=5003

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jul 5, 2004
  4. michaaal

    michaaal Guest

    Sorry for the multi-posting. The database is an MS Access Database.
    Help!

    message news:...

    michaaal, Jul 5, 2004
  5. strSQL = "CREATE TABLE (FirstName TEXT(30), LastName TEXT(20), yesno
    boolean);"
    conn.execute(strSQL)

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Jul 5, 2004