How can I display a runtime image in internet explorer? Please Help me....

Sima

Hi, All
I want to develop a runtime image with "Bitmap" object in Asp.Net and then
display it in my browser.
I do it with this code :
-----------------------------
Bitmap bm=new Bitmap(100,100);

Graphics g;

g=Graphics.FromImage(bm);

g.Clear(Color.White);

g.DrawLine(Pens.Red,0,0,50,50);

MemoryStream memo;

memo = new MemoryStream();

bm.Save( memo, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp );

memo.Close();

Response.BinaryWrite( memo.ToArray() );

After that I run this code , the runtime bitmap is showing in Paint
application. and not displayed it in my browser.
Please help me.
Best Regards,
Sima