How can I find out in Page_Load which button event is fired?

Andreas Klemt

Hello,
how can I find out in Page_Load which button event is fired?

Thanks for any help in advance!!
Andreas

John Saunders

Andreas Klemt said:
Hello,
how can I find out in Page_Load which button event is fired?

Andreas,

Generally, it's best to simply handle the Click events instead of trying to
figure it out ahead of time. In effect, you'd be guessing which Click events
will eventually fire, and your guess may be wrong.

Is there some reason you can't use the Click events?