  1. §Þ¦w

    §Þ¦w Guest

    How can i get the table height by Javascript

    §Þ¦w, Nov 19, 2003

  2. table doesn't have a height property, only width. you may however be able to
    name each cell and then calculate the height based on the all the cells
    heights added together.

    What are you trying to do that needs the tables height?

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Nov 19, 2003

  3. §Þ¦w

    Fabian Guest

    Stuart Palmer hu kiteb:

    > table doesn't have a height property, only width. you may however be
    > able to name each cell and then calculate the height based on the all
    > the cells heights added together.
    >
    > What are you trying to do that needs the tables height?

    If you put the table inside a DIV that contains nothing else, you could
    obtain the height of the DIV iirc.

    Fabian
    Visit my website often and for long periods!
    http://www.lajzar.co.uk

    Fabian, Nov 19, 2003
  4. "§Þ¦w" <§Þ¦w@§Þ¦w¡E¤½¥q> wrote in message
    > How can i get the table height by Javascript

    document.getElementById("your_table_id").offsetHeight

    Vjekoslav Begovic, Nov 19, 2003
  5. §Þ¦w

    §Þ¦w Guest

    thx

    "Vjekoslav Begovic" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:bpfat8$avl$ ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    §Þ¦w, Nov 19, 2003
  6. §Þ¦w

    Jerry Guest

    how to get the heigh if the table in side the <div>??

    "Vjekoslav Begovic" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:bpfat8$avl$ ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Jerry, Nov 19, 2003
  7. "Jerry" <> wrote :
    >how to get the heigh if the table in side the <div>??

    Perhaps

    document.getElementById("your_table_id").offsetHeight

    Vjekoslav Begovic, Nov 19, 2003