    for any ideas. I can rewrite all pages involved. I just need to fix
    it.

    , Apr 28, 2006

  2. You need to do this right, or not bother at all. If you don't want the user
    to use the link directly in the future, you don't want to use QueryString to
    pass it. It will be in the HTML, even if you manage to hide it from the
    status bar, the properties dialog (which is impossible) or anything else.
    Post the page to the server and do a redirect.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    Professional Numbskull

    Hard work is a medication for which
    there is no placebo.

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 28, 2006

  3. You may want to store the sensitive data in Session object, and have the
    hash key(not a hash... actually, but you get the idea.) be passed in the
    querystring instead.

    <>

    Lau Lei Cheong, Apr 29, 2006