    from any storage drive and save it into the database and take it back to any
    storage drive. The issue is on how can I take it directly from the database
    and display it on my Webform. Any help on this

    Comfort, Oct 7, 2004

  2. RE: How can I load a picture from the database and display it on the f

    You need to use the concept of binary objects from here

    HOW TO: Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET Through ASP.NET

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326502

    and combine it with the basic technique from here

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/articles/imagequery.asp

    But update it for ASP.NET rather than old ASP.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 8, 2004