How can I make a website like this??

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Bill, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Bill, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Bill

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:04:50 GMT, Bill is reported to have
    stated:

    > I want to a website template with the kind of theme in the background.

    I don't know why, but each to their own.... :)

    > Where did this picture come from??

    Someone drew it, presumably. How are we supposed to know where it is from?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Bill

    rf Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    > I want to a website template with the kind of theme in the background.
    > Where did this picture come from??

    Somebody drew it with a pencil.

    > How do I find out more about this kind
    > of picture to get more?

    Art school? Seriously :)

    > http://home.twmi.rr.com/uselesstrivia/seductive.jpg

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Bill

    brucie Guest

    In post <Ch7eb.54313$>
    Bill said...

    > I want to a website template with the kind of theme in the background.
    > Where did this picture come from?? How do I find out more about this kind
    > of picture to get more?
    > http://home.twmi.rr.com/uselesstrivia/seductive.jpg

    google for "anime artwork" make sure your use is allowable by the
    terms of the copyright.

    --
    30/September/2003 02:31:05 pm
    brucie, Sep 30, 2003