    I use Login control's Authenticate event to authenticate use.
    I find that different users can use the same ID to login in the same time.
    How can I restrict that the some ID can only login once in the some time
    ad, Aug 12, 2005

  2. ad

    Charlie@NISH Guest

    Try to keep track of logins in database. On login enter a new record for
    person, then on logout, remove record. When a new user logs in, first query
    database to see if someone else is currently logged-in using his
    credentials.

    Charlie

    Charlie@NISH, Aug 12, 2005

  3. ad

    ad Guest

    Thanks,
    But how can I know a user logout?

    Maybe the user press the logout button, or session time out or he close ID
    without press the logout button.

    "Charlie@NISH" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    ad, Aug 12, 2005