    I'm findout the way I can store an image file (a picture ) into the database
    using VB.NET. Is there anyone aware of this? It's very urgent. Any helpt on
    this will be highly appreciated.
    Comfort, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Comfort

    ranganh Guest

    Dear Comfort,

    Check the following article. It might help you.

    http://www.dotnetspider.com/Technology/KBPages/568.aspx

    Thanks.

    ranganh, Oct 4, 2004

  3. HOW TO: Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET Through ASP.NET

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326502

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 4, 2004
  4. Comfort

    Comfort Guest

    I have tried your way and fail!! I was using VB.NET. Is that the reason? How
    can I get the file control and how can convert it into the server object

    Comfort, Oct 5, 2004