How can I use t24 format to send SOAP request

Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am working with Java Web Services. I got a task to create web service which will send the SOAP request in following format.

<CreateAccount>
<fieldname="name">xyz abc</field>
<fieldname="dob">1989-04-05</field>
<fieldname="phone">9999999999</field>
<fieldname="address">vvk</field>​
</CreateAccount>

I created the WSDL file with types section like

<wsdl:types>
<xsd:schema targetNamespace="abc">
<xsd:elementname="CreateAccount">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:elementname="field"maxOccurs="3"minOccurs="0">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:simpleContent>
<xsd:extensionbase="xsd:string">
<xsd:attributetype="xsd:string"name="name"use="required"/>
</xsd:extension>​
</xsd:simpleContent>​
</xsd:complexType>​
</xsd:element>​
</xsd:sequence>​
</xsd:complexType>​
</xsd:element>​
</wsdl:types>​
</xsd:schema?

But when I try to open WSDL url, it show

Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{../XYZService/}>>CreateAccount>field", with no containing element

I tried Googling but not get the proper result. What is causing this and how can I fix it?