    cookemx Guest

    how can i make my form with color in the boxes ... i see some forms
    that have color in the filling box ... how can i do that !!!!
    cookemx, Feb 28, 2006

  2. cookemx wrote:

    > how can i make my form with color in the boxes ... i see some forms
    > that have color in the filling box ... how can i do that !!!!

    <input style="background-color:red; color:yellow;" type="text ...

    --
    try speed dating
    Disco Octopus, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Disco Octopus
    <> writing in news:1l63unqk40z1p.z1rgbi6p60p$.dlg@
    40tude.net:

    > cookemx wrote:
    >
    >> how can i make my form with color in the boxes ... i see some forms
    >> that have color in the filling box ... how can i do that !!!!

    ><input style="background-color:red; color:yellow;" type="text ...

    Better:

    input[text] {background-color:red; color:yellow} /*not fully supported */
    ..txtinput {background-color:red; color:yellow} /*using a class */

    <input class="txtinput" name="name">

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne Boswell, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell <arbpen2003
    @sbcglobal.net> writing in news:Xns97785118155F7arbpenyahoocom@
    69.28.186.121:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Disco Octopus
    ><> writing in news:1l63unqk40z1p.z1rgbi6p60p$.dlg@
    > 40tude.net:
    >
    >> cookemx wrote:
    >>
    >>> how can i make my form with color in the boxes ... i see some forms
    >>> that have color in the filling box ... how can i do that !!!!

    >><input style="background-color:red; color:yellow;" type="text ...
    >>

    > Better:
    >
    > input[text] {background-color:red; color:yellow} /*not fully supported */

    oops... should be
    input[type=text] {background-color:red; color:yellow}

    Adrienne Boswell, Feb 28, 2006
  5. cookemx

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Disco Octopus quothed:

    > --
    > try speed dating

    A few C-notes will help.

    --