    if anybody how to this,then please tell me.
    Thanks in advance.
    regards mahesh
    mahesh, Apr 23, 2007

  2. mahesh wrote:

    Sub: how can io dispaly the content of any file into the text area of jsp
    page

    Is that a question? Note the inclusion of '?' marks my
    words as a question. It helps the reader to quickly
    scan text - looking for the relevant parts.

    <http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tags/11/syntaxref1112.html>

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/