1.Customer table
- cust_no
- cust_name
- cust_number
2. Sales table
- sale_no
- cust_no
- sale_amount

My question is how can output the data to datagrid under following format?

cust_no, cust_name, sale_no, sale_amount

Thanks for everybody.

Prasad

If you are using any Database then u can issue join query or create a view
joining the 2 tables and Bind it. If the 2 tables are in memory then u hve
to copy create a relation in the dataset and u can use parent , child
accessors to show the data.

HTH
Prasad