How can two browsers connect using the same session ID

Discussion in 'Java' started by 2pac, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. 2pac

    2pac Guest

    I have an application that will spawn multiple clients. All of the
    clients need to automatically login into a website and do GETs
    The website (not under my control) has a J2EE based application server
    and provides a session ID to each client.It does not allow
    simulteanous access from two different clients(presumably on different
    IPs) with the same session ID
    Am wondering how can I write an application that will ensure that each
    client can login simulteanously with the same session ID.
    one solution is to have a proxy that establishes a connection to the
    website.
    The clients are hidden behind the proxy and send request to the proxy.
    The proxy will then forward connection to the website using one single
    session ID
    are there any better ideas?
    What is the best way to implement this?
    Any suggestions appreciated