how could i use activex control in html page?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by thinktwice, Jan 14, 2006.

  1. thinktwice

    thinktwice Guest

    i could create it successfully, but i can't manipulate it

    <object height="50% width="50%" classid="clsid:XXXX....." id
    = obj>
    <script language= javascript>
    obj.gridVisible= true //the method call here
    don't take effect
    </script>

    here is the interface i implemented in my control
    interface IControlInterface : IDispatch
    {
    [id(..), propput]
    HRESULT gridVisible ([in] VARIANT_BOOL bVal);
    }

    anything wrong?

    thinktwice, Jan 14, 2006

  2. thinktwice

    thinktwice Guest

    by the way, could anyone teach me how to debug the execution process of
    the html file ?
    if i could debug i might find the reason why the call doesn't take
    effect. thanks in advance

    thinktwice, Jan 14, 2006