How do i convert a Chinese DAT file from a game I play

Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
How do i convert a Chinese DAT file from a game I play to show up in excel as Chinese words? so that I could translate these Chinese words to english and eventually turn the game english.
I just need someone to help me get this data file (i uploaded it here: https://we.tl/t-VTAFY6vlWE) to show up in Chinese on Microsoft excel like so: (I know its possible cuz someone from the community did that but now they're busy with their life and now i wanna do the same thing) that person used a certain application in order do that though. I want a simpler option and thanks in advance. i also don't know anything about coding so I'll sound noob but let me know how i can help you help me figure it out.

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
We're gonna need a lot more information. That's a binary file and the format could be, literally, anything. Do you know how the data is structured? What game is this from?

Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
We're gonna need a lot more information. That's a binary file and the format could be, literally, anything. Do you know how the data is structured? What game is this from?
I have no idea to be honest, i'm not a coder or anything and this is the game download link: https://wlr.dragongamerhk.com/gameshow.php?id=134
its called "wonderland online rhode island" only has a couple of thousand players. it was like a remake of an old game that started in 2008 called "wonderland online".
let me know what else I can provide you with. ^^