How do I Dynamically Add ActiveX Controls to a CWnd.

Discussion in 'C++' started by Doug Goodhew, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Doug Goodhew

    Doug Goodhew Guest

    In the header file of a class Derived from a CWnd class I have
    imported the OCX.

    #import "msvbvm60.dll" rename("RGB", "myRGB") rename("EOF","myEOF")
    #import "GSEgrids.ocx"

    And created a pointer to the OCX

    GSEGrids::_GSEbaseGridPtr m_GSEBaseGrid;

    Then in the inilization of my cWnd class I have create an instance of
    the OCX

    m_GSEBaseGrid.CreateInstance("GSEGrids.GSEbaseGrid");

    After executing the above I can access all of the methods and
    properties of the OCX with no problem.

    The problem is I can't see how to make the OCX visible in my cWnd
    window.

    Doug Goodhew, Aug 20, 2003