    suggest another type of way to go about it? Please help
    Thanks
    , Mar 10, 2006

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > Hiya,
    > How can I make a text box on my website using html, that
    > users can scroll through and to be able to highlight the text and copy
    > and paste it? Its like a what I call a html text box where people
    > provide html codes for you to cpy and paste them so they put them into
    > small boxes for you lol!
    > Could any one tell me the html code for this type of box thing or
    > suggest another type of way to go about it? Please help
    > Thanks

    You don't need a text box for people to copy and paste. As a matter of
    fact, that can get unweildly if the text has to be scrolled. Better
    would be just put the text on the page:

    <pre>&lt;p&gt;Here is the stuff you want. Just highlight, then copy and
    paste.&lt;/p&gt;</pre>

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info