How do I open PLINK with R studio

Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the best spot to put in this question but here it goes.

I am trying to use the software package PLINK (a genetics software program) and follow the tutorial online. I am unable to get it off the ground however. Starting the program in Rstudio is what I am trying to

Here is the online Tutorial:

here is the software link: https://zzz.bwh.harvard.edu/plink/

Here is a screen shot of what I am trying recreate:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 12-37-39 Genomics in practice - How to start PLINK.png

I tried to recreate this process but it did not work.

here is the code I punched in:

code.png

these errors showed up and I am not sure what to do about them.

I hope you can help me with figure out how to run plink on R studio.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Brandon.