How do I override this CSS selector?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by jrockman13, Jun 2, 2010.

  1. jrockman13

    jrockman13

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    There are probably a ton of these, and I did try reading some and searching for an obvious answer...

    page can be found at cbcneenah1.info/staff.html

    I use firebug on FF to view the CSS code...

    There are multiple css files called on the page. I believe the cascade priority is:

    core.css
    custom.css
    workforce.css

    The image of the staff member is aligned in a way I don't like. I want it to align left with the text.

    core.css contains this code:

    I know what I need to change or remove is the "vertical-align" property. The trouble with editing the core.css is that it will affect the entire site.

    The image is nested inside these tags:
    I can add an override to any of the CSS files, although I would prefer to edit the custom.css file.

    What do I need to override? thanks!

    jrockman13, Jun 2, 2010