    If I make a change in a SQL Table, the dataset in VS2005 needs to be
    updated as well.

    Is there any way to automatically refresh the dataset?
    Larry Bud, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Larry Bud

    JIGNESH Guest

    if you are using wizard to generate dataset/Adaptor choose "Refresh Dataset"
    option during WizardStep.

    else

    Put a ";" at the end of your SQL Insert/Update or Delete statement and
    specify Select SQL statement.
    eg. Insert into Table1 values (......) ; Select * from Table1

    Regards
    JIGNESH

    JIGNESH, Jan 19, 2008

  3. Larry Bud

    ic_teta

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    hello
    i couldn't find "Refresh Dataset" in dataset wizard?
    and the second instruction didn't work for me
    i use visual studio 2012
    tnx 4 your future help:)
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    ic_teta, Sep 14, 2012