    How do I do this? I used to write a lot of apps in Java, but I haven't
    done much in the language for a few years now. I'm sure there's a
    way....
    furby, Jan 25, 2006

  2. furby

    Chris Smith Guest

    furby <> wrote:
    > I'm using netbeans to develop a small Java application. It consists of
    > two fields, that I want to be able to submit to a web page (Therefore
    > simulating the use of the form that would normally be used. This way I
    > can do some of the prcessing for my app offline... It makes sense,
    > really.).
    >
    > How do I do this? I used to write a lot of apps in Java, but I haven't
    > done much in the language for a few years now. I'm sure there's a
    > way....

    Google "Jakarta Commons HttpClient"
    or, use java.net.URL, but your code will be less clear.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation
    Chris Smith, Jan 25, 2006

  3. furby

    raavi Guest

    Can you explain your problem in detail? actually what do u want ur
    project to do? do you want to submit an html form to your servlet?

    raavi, Jan 25, 2006
  4. furby

    Chris Smith Guest

    [top-posting fixed]

    raavi <> wrote:
    > Can you explain your problem in detail? actually what do u want ur
    > project to do? do you want to submit an html form to your servlet?

    It's not my problem. It's furby's problem. Nevertheless, furby was
    pretty clear in explaining that this is an application (meaning: not a
    servlet) that needs to simulate (meaning: not actually use) an HTML form
    submission.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation