How do I store values in table cells

Larry Woods

I have created a table that I want to fill with calculated values. I have
given ID's to each cell. This must NOT be the way since I can't address
these ID's. How do I store values in table cells from my PostBack?

Thanks.

Larry Woods

Bob Barrows

Larry said:
I have created a table that I want to fill with calculated values. I
have given ID's to each cell. This must NOT be the way since I can't
address these ID's. How do I store values in table cells from my
PostBack?

Thanks.

Larry Woods

This is a client-side code question. You should post client-side questions
on a newsgroup with "dhtml" in its name, or perhaps one of the m.p.scripting
groups (depending on which client-side language you wish to use).

This always works for me:

cellid.innertext = "some text"

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Larry Woods

Yes, I figured it out...and it IS a server function! As you say, you
address cells in tables through the Rows and Columes collections, InnerHTML
property!

Larry

Evertjan.

Larry Woods wrote on 20 sep 2003 in
Yes, I figured it out...and it IS a server function! As you say, you
address cells in tables through the Rows and Columes collections,
InnerHTML property!

[please do not underquote on usenet]

Please explain how this could be a server function, Larry. ASP does not
know about innerText. perhaps we can learn something.