    these ID's. How do I store values in table cells from my PostBack?

    Thanks.

    Larry Woods

    Larry Woods, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Larry Woods

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Larry Woods wrote:
    > I have created a table that I want to fill with calculated values. I
    > have given ID's to each cell. This must NOT be the way since I can't
    > address these ID's. How do I store values in table cells from my
    > PostBack?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Larry Woods

    This is a client-side code question. You should post client-side questions
    on a newsgroup with "dhtml" in its name, or perhaps one of the m.p.scripting
    groups (depending on which client-side language you wish to use).

    This always works for me:

    cellid.innertext = "some text"

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Larry Woods

    Larry Woods Guest

    Yes, I figured it out...and it IS a server function! As you say, you
    address cells in tables through the Rows and Columes collections, InnerHTML
    property!

    Larry

    Larry Woods, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Larry Woods

    Evertjan. Guest

    Larry Woods wrote on 20 sep 2003 in
    > "Bob Barrows" <> wrote in message
    >> Larry Woods wrote:
    >> > I have created a table that I want to fill with calculated values.
    >> > I have given ID's to each cell. This must NOT be the way since I
    >> > can't address these ID's. How do I store values in table cells
    >> > from my PostBack?

    >> This is a client-side code question. You should post client-side
    >> questions on a newsgroup with "dhtml" in its name, or perhaps one of
    >> the

    > m.p.scripting
    >> groups (depending on which client-side language you wish to use).
    >>
    >> This always works for me:
    >> cellid.innertext = "some text"

    > Yes, I figured it out...and it IS a server function! As you say, you
    > address cells in tables through the Rows and Columes collections,
    > InnerHTML property!

    [please do not underquote on usenet]

    Please explain how this could be a server function, Larry. ASP does not
    know about innerText. perhaps we can learn something.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 20, 2003