    tool to use SQL Server 2000?

    Thanks in advance,
    Vince

    =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2UgVmFyYWxsbw==?=, Dec 21, 2005

  2. This may answer your question:

    https://help.maximumasp.com/SmarterTicket/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=878

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTG92ZQ==?=, Dec 21, 2005

  3. RE: How do I use SQL Server 2000 for the Application Service Datab

    Hi Chris,

    I have tried using this wizard but for some reason it thinks i'm using sql
    server 2005. I have 2000 on my computer. I can enter the server name and
    database name and click next. Then when it tries to build the db in the
    empty db I created it gives me an error.

    "Unable to connect ot sql server database. an error has occurred while
    establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to sql server 2005,
    this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings sql
    server does not allow remote connections"

    How do I tell it that this is sql server 2000?

    Thanks,
    Vince

    =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2UgVmFyYWxsbw==?=, Dec 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2UgVmFyYWxsbw==?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    if you look at the docs, the -S command switch identifies the sqlserver to
    use. i looked at the install script, and they are fine with sql2000

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Re: How do I use SQL Server 2000 for the Application Service Datab

    Got it working now, thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2UgVmFyYWxsbw==?=, Dec 21, 2005